We will be returning to holding services in church starting with Holy Communion for Mothering Sunday at 10:30am on Sunday 14th March. If you are not able to attend the service, you will still be able to join all of our services online.
Our weekly services will be as follows:
- Sunday at 10:30am – in church or watch the live stream on Facebook Live
- Thursday at 10:30am – in church or join us on Zoom (the link will be sent by email)
Social distancing rules remain in place and we continue to have a limit on numbers, so please contact Canon Pam Wise if you have any questions or wish to be added to our email list to receive the Zoom invites.
Before you attend, please carefully read the following:
- We are asking people not to arrive early
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser as you enter the building
- You must bring a face covering – which must be worn whilst in the building
- When you arrive you will be seated according to social distancing regulations – only members of one household will sit together
- Please remain socially distanced from anyone not in your household, you will not be able to meet socially with anyone outside your household before or after the service
- Please follow the one way route through the building, there are arrows on the floor and walls to guide you
- You are welcome to bring your own bottle of water but there will be no refreshments available.
Our building will continue to be closed during the week except for pre-booked groups. If you would like someone to pray with you or simply time in quiet prayer, please contact Canon Pam Wise.