We will be holding our first service of Holy Communion in church at 10:30am on Sunday 23rd August. If you are planning to attend please contact Canon Pam Wise as we have a limit on numbers due to social distancing.
Before you attend, please carefully read the following:
- We are asking people not to arrive early
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser as you enter the building
- You must bring a face covering – which must be worn whilst in the building
- You are welcome to bring your own bottle of water but there will be no refreshments available
- When you arrive you will be seated according to social distancing regulations – only members of one household will sit together
- There are arrows on the floor to guide you through the one way flow
It is really good to be back together to worship and for many of us this will be the first Holy Communion we have received for over 5 months – it is quite a milestone. It is our first service following the regulations and it will, undoubtedly, feel a bit strange to start with but we will iron out any little issues as the weeks progress. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
If you are not able to attend the service, you will still be able to watch the live stream on Facebook Live as usual.
Our buidling will continue to be closed during the week except for pre-booked groups. If you would like someone to pray with you or simply time in quiet prayer please contact Canon Pam Wise.